Registration of medical devices Tajikistan
Medicinal products and medical goods are manufactured, sold and used within the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan after their state registration according to the procedure determined by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Tajikistan.
What types of medical devices need to be registered?
According to Decree of the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Population of the Republic of Tajikistan No. 736 “On Approval of the Procedure for State Registration of Medicines and Medical Products in the Republic of Tajikistan” dated 21 August 2015,
the following products are subject to state registration:
- New medicinal products
- New combinations of previously registered medicinal products
- Medicinal products previously registered, but produced in other dosage forms, with a new dosage, produced using a different excipient composition
- Reproduced (generic) medicinal products
- Generic medicinal products (generics)
- Synthetic detergents
- Cosmetics having therapeutic and prophylactic properties
- Therapeutic and prophylactic foods
- Dietary supplements
- Baby food
- Medical goods and diagnostic tools